We provide a selection of homes for people aged 55 and over, and for those with a disability. Our properties cater for independent living and accommodation with care available on site.
Rooftop has a selection of independent Retirement Living and Housing with Care accommodation available for people aged 55 and over. The properties cater for individuals or couples.
Our Retirement Living in Worcestershire provides independent living within a like-minded and supportive community, helping you to keep your independence whilst knowing you can access support if you choose.
The accommodation, supported by our Retirement Living Officer in Worcestershire and Housing with Care Officer in Gloucestershire, offers people the extra help they may require.
There are additional communal facilities including hobby rooms, laundry facilities, lounges, dining areas, disabled bathing facilities and guest bedrooms.
Social events are organised throughout the year for everyone to enjoy, including family, friends and people living in the community.
Our Housing with Care communities provide housing and support in partnership with external care providers and local councils. In these properties there are care staff on site, provided by our partners, and the accommodation has specialist adaptations to meet your needs.
There are communal facilities, such as lounges, garden, guest facilities and laundry. Some of our sites have a hairdresser, library, shop, activities room and refreshment outlets. Our Support Team is also available with a dedicated Housing Officer for each property.
Our schemes are special because of the facilities they offer. Our approach is based on the principles that age, health and financial means, shouldn’t be a barrier to enjoying a high quality of life in later years.
These developments are based around the creation of a communal centre that provides places to meet and socialise. There are an enormous range of activities available from arts and craft, woodwork, gardening to health and well-being activities.
Customers are at the heart of what we do and there are amazing people living in Rooftop Homes.
Dorothy Terry House is a scheme designed to give you the care you deserve
Over 55's Retirement Living and Housing with Care in the centre of Gloucester
44 self contained one and two bedroom apartments and five, two bedroom dormer bungalows in the Forest of Dean.
Yates Court is a unique ExtraCare housing scheme in Worcestershire. It’s the first of its kind in the area, and is set in the pretty riverside town of Evesham.
Enjoy retirement living in Broadway in the Cotswolds within Parsons Gardens 50 apartments and bungalows for over 55’s.
Cherry Orchard House in Pershore, Worcestershire, provides a mix of 52 affordable rent 1 and 2 bedroom apartments plus 1 bungalow with 24-hour care support available for people over the age of 55.
We aim to provide a service which supports you to effectively manage your tenancy, and enhances your quality of life by:
- Providing information and support during the times you need it
- Helping you to manage risks and prevent crisis.
- Assessing whether your home continues to be appropriate and exploring other housing options including aids and adaptations.
- Signposting you to services, groups, and clubs or to take part in social, educational, and recreational activities to encourage you to get out and about.
- Organising activities which are open to any interested older person and will be advertised as widely as possible. The programme will be organised in conjunction with other providers of activities for older people in the area.
- Empowering you to live as independently as possible.
- Giving general advice and signposting or referring you to the relevant services.
What Rooftop means to me