Customer Scrutiny Panel
A group of our residents who help ensure that we become a better company and provide the services at a standard that you expect.
Who are the Customer Scrutiny Panel?
The Customer Scrutiny Panel (CSP) (formerly the Resident Excellence Panel or REP) is a group of customers set up to scrutinise Rooftop services to its residents, to make recommendations for improvement and to act as a source of assurance.
The panel works from a list of services that are considered in need of a review. This list is prepared in consultation with customers to ensure we are looking at areas that matter to you.
What does the CSP do?
We aim to review between two and four service areas each year. When a topic is under review, it is looked at in the following ways:
- Considering existing policies and procedures
- Interview with the relevant senior officer
- Interview with relevant officers delivering the service to residents
- Working on internal scrutiny and the complaints review
- Interview relevant partners Rooftop works with such as Wychavon if the review involved lettings
- Shadowing staff Engaging customers via surveys including social media
- When the review has been carried out, recommendations are made for changes to the service area.
Meet the Customer Scrutiny Panel
What Rooftop means to me
"I was going through a challenging time in my life and Rooftop provided me with the help I needed. There is always someone at the end of the phone, and I feel fully supported and cared for. This truly means a lot to me and my family."