Casual Support Worker
Sorry this job is no longer available.
- Job Reference: Casual Support Worker - Young People's Service")
- Vacancy Area: Gloucestershire
- Working Hours: Variable
- Closing Date: 01/March/2017
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
- Salary: £8.78 per hour
Additional Vacancy Infomation
You will be required to work flexibly to the requirement of the project in which you are based to support an effective and efficient service where no 2 days will be the same.
Reporting to the Team Leader or Senior Link Worker, you will ensure the safety and wellbeing of our residents living in supported housing projects by acting as a point of contact for day to day enquiries, to deal with repair issues and to escalate any problems as required.
How to apply
- download an application form in Word by clicking here, or
- phone us on our 24 hour voicemail number 01386 420855 and we will send an application pack to you in the post.
- For Gloucester or Rooftop Support & Care roles, email your form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Claire Davies, HR Manager at 17 St Mary's Square, Gloucester, GL1 2QT
If you require an application form or vacancy information in an alternative format (for example, braille, large print, or audio) please call our 24 hour voicemail number on 01386 420855.
We value diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
These are not employed posts.