Independence at home
Rooftop's Independence at Home service supports older and vulnerable people, according to their needs and choices, to lead an active and independent life:
- at home
- in safety
- in financial security
- in good health
- and with dignity.
- help you make sure you have all the benefits you are entitled to
- help you stay in good health by attending exercise groups
- help you socialise, meet new people and not become isolated
- help you apply for aids and adaptations you may be eligible for
- arrange for a community alarm to be fitted, providing you with access to 24 hour emergency help
- help you budget and deal with daily decisions
- help maintain your home and plan future housing options
Who is our service for and where is it provided?
Our support service is available to any older or vulnerable person living in South Wychavon, regardless of whether you are a Rooftop resident or own your own home.
To find out more, call us on 01386 420800 and speak to a member of staff, or click here to email our Support and Care team