We provide Mental Health Sessions and workshops to raise awareness on depression, isolation and loneliness.
The positives about the service we provide:
- We are established as a provider for health and well being
- We have positive outcomes from clients and stakeholders
- Improves self esteem
- An opportunity to go from good to great
- Being inhouse we have the control of what happens
Why we provide this service:
- Wellbeing matters to health
- Wellbeing adds years to life
- Improves recovery from illness
- Is associated with broader positive health behaviours
- Influences the wellbeing and mental health – this has a deeper effect not only looking after themselves but also their properties.
Rooftop has a dedicated Mental Health worker, Christine Searl.
If you are worried about your own mental health or that of others around you, contact Kim Skipsey, Health and Well Being Co-Ordinator for a chat and to book an appointment. Call 07854 717430