About the Health and Well-Being Programme
The Health and Well Being Programme can help you look at your health needs, which can include advice and information on various health related matters.
- We work with volunteers who can help you get into activities.
- We offer a Functional Fitness MOT along with a health chat, to find out your level of fitness and make improvements to your lifestyle. We give you an insight into your strength, balance and flexibility. This can they be done in the comfort of your own home.
- Your results will help you decide if you want to take up any of our classes or groups or sign up to become a volunteer.
- We have a Specialist outreach worker who can discuss any issues you may be having with your Mental Well-Being. Every day there is something happening either at one of our schemes or in the local community.
- Everybody is welcome. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people and take part in a variety of fun groups.
You can contact Kim Skipsey Health and Well Being Co-Ordinator for a general chat and to book an appointment on 07854717430