Skip to main content
- Arrange for an annual gas safety inspection.
- Attend to the repairs you tell us about that are our responsibility to fix.
- Include your home in a programme of planned works, including the periodic replacement of kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors and roofs.
- If you ask us, give you the approximate year that your home is due for specific types of planned works.
- Be reasonable in granting or withholding consent to an improvement you would like to make to your home.
- Ensure that cleaning of communal areas and the maintenance of grounds are of a good standard.