Skip to main content
- Arrange for an annual gas safety inspection.
- Attend to the repairs you tell us about that are our responsibility to fix.
- Include your home in a programme of planned works, including the periodic replacement of kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors and roofs.
- If you ask us, give you the approximate year that your home is due for specific types of planned works.
- Be reasonable in granting or withholding consent to an improvement you would like to make to your home.
- Ensure that cleaning of communal areas and the maintenance of grounds are of a good standard.
- Report any problem with your home that is our responsibility to fix as soon as you notice it
- Keep your home and garden clean, tidy and free of any rubbish
- Take all necessary steps to avoid condensation, such as heating and ventilating the property regularly
- Test smoke alarms and stopcocks regularly
- Keep communal areas free of personal belongings
- Fix anything you break or damage
- Not allow your pets to foul in communal areas, neither internally nor externally
- Use plumbing, electrical and other systems as they are meant to be used