Living in Your Community
- Work with customers and other agencies to make their communities better places to live
- Offer opportunities for customers to get involved in making decisions about our services
- Not cause nuisance to your neighbours
- Resolve your own minor issues with neighbours
- Keep communal area clean, tidy and report any problems, such as graffiti and fly-tipping
- Let us know if you need support to live independently. We can install some disability aids and adaptations in your home, e.g. half steps and grab rails. Contact your Neighbourhood Officer to organise this. For more complex needs, contact your local Occupational Health Advisor.