What is an emergency repair?
An emergency repair is something that could cause danger to health, poses a risk to residents’ safety or serious damage to property.
Examples of these are:
- Gas boiler failure
- Total loss of electrical power
- Unsafe electrical sockets or fittings
- Loss of heating in cold weather
- Severe water leak
- Blockage of your only toilet
- Blocked drain with sewage overflowing
- Burst water pipe where you are unable to control or isolate the water supply
- Minor water leak that cannot be contained and is likely to cause damage
- Loose or falling brickwork or concrete
- Securing a vulnerable property
If you need an emergency repair, report it to us direct on 0800 0421 800
Remember: If you suspect a gas leak, you must phone the gas emergency number on 0800 111 999.