How do I report an incident?

If you think you are experiencing anti-social behaviour, you can report it to Rooftop or to the police. When you report any anti-social behaviour to us, it's helpful if you have the following information available:

  • what happened
  • where it happened
  • how often
  • who was involved
  • how you and others were affected

To report this on line, you can complete our reporting anti-social behaviour form, this will instantly be submitted to the relevant member of staff.

We will take what you say very seriously and treat you with respect. We fully understand that it might be difficult or frustrating for you to talk about what's happening, this is why we have dedicated members of staff to help deal with these situations.

We are also involved with Partnerships And Communities Together (PACT), who hold open meetings which allow concerned residents or members of the public to speak to their local police officer, community support officer or other representatives about any issues or concerns.

Rooftop Housing Group (including out of hours): 0800 0421 800
Police - West Mercia: 101 or 0300 333 3000
Police - Gloucestershire: 0845 0901 234