You can make a difference to the way your home is managed by getting involved. Below is our resident involvement statement.
The aim of customer involvement in Rooftop Housing Group is to:
- continuously improve all housing and other related services for residents
- encourage choice in services provided to residents and communities
- monitor performance, service standards and customer satisfaction with services
- make sure that there is value for money focus in all service provision
- actively seek the views of all customers and provide feedback on the impact of customer involvement.
We will achieve this through:
- good communication
- listening and responding to customers views
- ensuring that resident involvement is accessible to all
- raising awareness of residents needs
- monitoring and holding Rooftop to account for their actions.
This statement commits us to involving residents in providing good quality housing and services that meet your needs. Because of this we need to know what you think about our services and how we can improve them.
The best way for us to find this out is to listen to your comments, views and suggestions. This is why we've made it as easy as possible for you to have your say and influence the decisions that affect you.
There are many reasons for getting involved:
- it's your home and your community, so you should have a say in how they're managed
- you pay for the services we provide, so you should influence them
- you can say whether we're getting it right and if not, why not
- you can tell us what you want before we make decisions
- you have valuable experiences and knowledge we can learn from
- you can develop new skills and meet new people.