Best practice visits
You can also get involved with us in visiting other housing providers and our partners on best practice visits. These visits are largely organised when we are reviewing a particular service.
You can apply to be involved with us as a resident co-ordinator in a team of residents who are responsible for:
- carrying out a programme of customer satisfaction research for Rooftop and other partners
- reviewing our local service standards and commitment to residents.
If you would like to be involved you need to be:
- confident over the phone, and able to listen to and record what people are saying
- able to listen to the views of other residents on our services.
You will be paid for carrying out this role for us. If you would like to know more about Apt Quest you can contact them by email on email@example.com
Apt Quest team meetings are being held on:
- Wednesday 18 January 2017; 14:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday 7 February 2017; 11:00 – 12:00; Meeting Room 2
- Tuesday 7 March 2017; 10:00 – 11:00
- Tuesday 4 April 2017; 11:00 – 12:00
- Tuesday 2 May 2017; 11:00 – 12:00
- Tuesday 6 June 2017; 11:00 – 12:00
- Tuesday 4 July 2017; 11:00 – 12:00; Meeting Room 2
- Tuesday 1 August 2017; 11:00 – 12:00
- Tuesday 5 September 2017; 11:00 – 12:00
- Tuesday 3 October 2017; 11:00 – 12:00; Meeting Room 2
- Tuesday 7 November 2017; 11:00 – 12:00
- Tuesday 5 December 2017; 11:00 – 12:00
Policies and procedures
We know that some residents welcome the chance to be involved from home. So as to provide good quality services to our customers we have policies and procedures to guide how we work and to make sure that we provide excellent quality services.
We welcome residents' views on how we carry out our work. You can:
- receive copies of policies and procedures that are being developed or reviewed through the post
- review the policy or procedure and send it back to us with your comments and suggestions
- join a small group of customers and staff to review the policy or procedure together.