Rooftop shortlisted for TPAS award
We're delighted to have been shortlisted in the TPAS Awards 2015 (central region) in the category of Excellence In Tenant Led Scrutiny.
The news is a great boost and endorsement not just for the Resident Excellence Panel, but also the Customer Panel, the Audit Committee and all our staff who have been, and are, involved in the process.
TPAS (Tenant Participation Advisory Service) is the leading national tenant involvement organisation working to promote tenant empowerment. Their annual awards are among the most prestigious within the housing calendar. Just being shortlisted is fantastic, but fingers crossed we can pick up first prize. The organisations in the shortlist are:
Excellence In Tenant Led Scrutiny
- Boston Mayflower - Continuous Improvement
- Futures Homescape - Tenant Scrutiny Panel
- Gloucester City Homes - The Tenant Scrutiny Panel
- Rooftop Housing Group - Resident Excellence Panel
- Stafford & Rural Homes - Customer Board & Customer Inspectors
The awards ceremony takes place on Friday 6 March at St Johns Hotel, Solihull. We'll announce the result as soon as we find out.