Grand opening schedule
On arrival at 11.30am you will be welcomed with light refreshments
You will then be welcomed into the garden at 11.40am for a welcome by David Hannon, the Development Director for Rooftop Housing Group.
This will then be followed by speeches from key representatives at 11.50am
The speakers will consist of;
- David Warburton: Homes and Communities Agency (HCA).
- Nicola Inchbald: Chair of Rooftop Housing Group (RHG)
- Kim Foo: Chief Executive for Heritage Care
- Cllr Carole Allaway Martin: Local Member FODDC Coleford Central and Cabinet Member for Housing and Wellbeing
- Anne Papworth: Representative for the family of Dora Matthews
The representatives of Dora Matthews will then officially open the development at 11.50am, followed by a toast led by the chief executive of Rooftop Housing Group, Ian Hughes.
At 12.15pm the family members have also been invited to unveil a memorial bench within the grounds of the development. This will be followed by time for photography.
Tours of the scheme will commence from 12.30pm. which are followed by a buffet lunch at 1.15pm.
The lunch will be followed by the presentation and cutting of cake at 2.00pm this will end the opening day and guests are then welcome to depart.
Guests utilising the provided coach service will depart at 2.30pm with estimated arrival times:
St Oswalds Road, Gloucester – 3.30pm
Head Office, Evesham – 4.30pm