2.1 Community Needs through new homes
Our goals are:
- HCA Affordable Homes Guarantee Programme 2013 -17.
- HCA programme NAHP (National Affordable Housing Programme 2015-18
- During the period 2015/18 deliver the balance of the approved capital programme with funding through the Homes and Communities Agency, internal resources or other funding sources
- Support the National Armed Forces Community Covenant through the provision of 30 new homes for former military personnel and their families by 2020, working with national specialist support charities
- Assemble a rolling land bank comprising:
- All sites for contracted HCA schemes (approved budget) RHG annual report and financial statements 2015
- Additional sites available for immediate development to provide 150 homes (budget £2.5m from within approved 10 year business plan provision for land purchase)
- Strategic land for future years (additional budget of £5 million over 10 years from April 2015 for purchase of options and land)
- Support the provision of a short term safe haven accommodation by 2020 for women and their children who have suffered domestic abuse/violence.