Objectives and Goals
What we will deliver
In 2013 we set a 10-year plan to 2023.
This guides everything that we do. In 2017-18 we will deliver the following 15 projects against our five long-term objectives:
Objective 1 - Excellent services
"We will develop, deliver and sustain excellent services to all our customer"
- Clarify, simplify and communicate our customer service offer
- Introduce a Digital Services Programme
- Implement new telephone systems to help support our services
Objective 2 - Community needs
"We will create cohesive and inclusive communities by providing new homes, investing in existing homes and through work in the community"
- Deliver our Black Dog Way regeneration scheme (Autumn 2018)
- Deliver our Spitfire, Broadway Extra Care scheme for older people (mid 2018)
- Assemble a rolling land bank to accommodate 130 homes
Objective 3 – Resources & Value for Money
We will make best use of our financial, property assets, ICT and human resources
- Secure £50m of funding to enable us to deliver a further c400 new homes
- Develop a new Pay and Reward Strategy for our people
- Develop a Data Strategy for Rooftop Housing Group
Objective 4 - Encouraging innovation
"We will strive for continuous improvement"
- Implement the 1st phase of the new Housing Management System
- Deliver proposals to improve home cost and quality using offsite construction
- Deliver an Office Strategy to drive agile and flexible working
Objective 5 – Sustainability
"We will help to tackle fuel poverty and climate change"
- Develop a Rooftop ‘Living Homes Standard’ for new and existing homes
- Develop a neighbourhood living environment proposal and secure funding
- Scope implementation of ISO14001 Environmental Management Standard