Applying for a home varies depending on where you live. If you live in the Wychavon or Redditch area, you can apply for a home through the Choice Based Lettings websites:

There are a number of options available if you want to move, you can:

  • apply for a transfer
  • apply for a mutual exchange via Homeswapper
  • join a council waiting list
  • apply for a shared ownership property

Yes, if you are already one of our residents and would like to move to another one of our homes you can apply for a transfer. If you would like to go on a transfer list, please contact us and we will send you an application form. Before applying, please remember:

  • we are unlikely to consider you for a home larger than you need
  • you must not owe us any rent or other debts
  • your home must be in reasonable condition
  • you must meet the conditions of you Tenancy Agreement

If you feel safe to do so, try and talk to them as this can often prevent neighbour disputes at an early stage.

If your neighbour is making excessive noise, we may be able to help. We don't normally consider everyday noises such as toilet use, conversations in adjoining properties, children playing during daytime hours or noise from laundry or dishes in adjoining properties to be anti-social behaviour. If the noise isn't considered as an everyday living noise, you should report this to us via email, online form or phone on 0800 0421 800. Your local authority or council may also be able to assit you with anti-social behaviour.

You can make a complaint via email, online form, letter, phone or in person. You may also make a complaint through an advocate - a person acting on your behalf.

When we receive a complaint we ask the relevant area manager to carry out an investigation and send you a response within 10 working days. We have a separate section on our complaints procedure here.

Our main area of operation is in Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, however, we do have homes spanning across the midlands and even up to the Shropshire border.