What you can expect from us
We are happy to talk to you about your needs and requirements. We will arrange a first visit with no obligation, in your own home or at an agreed location. During this meeting, you will be able to decide if the support we offer will suit you.
- You plan your own support with the help of our trained staff and decide how often you need a support visit.
- You can receive the service for free if you have certain benefits. We will check this with you.
- You are in control of your support, and you decide when your requirements have been achieved and your needs met.
You can use our service as much or as little as you like, and start and stop the service depending on your needs whenever you like.
Your rights and responsibilities
When you become a customer we ask that you:
- sign an agreement, outlining your rights and responsibilities, such as giving notice if you decide to leave, as well as your right to confidentiality, representation and fair treatment
- let us know if you will not be at home when we have arranged to call, so that we know that you are safe
- let us know if your financial circumstances change, as this might affect your right to welfare benefits
- pay your support charges on time, if you are liable to do so
- ensure that you tell us if your next of kin details change
- let us know if you may need extra assistance, such as when coming out of hospital, during illness or if you are bereaved
- let us know if you no longer need support
You have the right to be consulted about the services we provide, together with any changes that we propose.
You have the right to complain - click here to find out how our complaints procedure works.