Improving the service of our association
Rooftop has recently signed up to the new Respect ASB Charter for housing
. The purpose of the Charter is to improve the ASB services of housing associations, and consists of the following seven core commitments:
- Demonstrating leadership and strategic commitment
- Providing an accessible and accountable service
- Taking swift action to protect communities
- Adopting a supportive approach to working with victims and witnesses
- Encouraging individual and community responsibility
- Having a clear focus on prevention and early intervention
- Ensuring a value for money approach is embedded in the service.
Alan Tandy, Tenancy Enforcement Officer at Rooftop Housing Group said: "By signing up to the Charter, we are demonstrating our commitment to provide a high quality ASB service and our accountability to customers. The Charter will be based on a self-assessment approach and can be used as a framework for improvement, tailored to local needs and priorities."